Sunday, November 20, 2011

Petmate LeBistro - The Cat Feeder You Need to Keep Your Cat in Good Shape, Even When You Are Away

Find out the easy way to keep your pet in good shape, even when you are away from home.

How many times have we seen over weight pets? I don't know about you but I see them all the time. Many owners think that it's OK to have a "fat cat", but just like humans, it's unhealthy as well as looking bad. How would you like to have an easy way to get your pet in good shape?

Well, I've found a way, here you are.... the ideal tool to control the portion size of your pets feeding, use a Petmate LeBistro.

It also means it's easy to give them three meals a day rather than maybe two, as dieticians are always telling us that it's healthier to eat smaller portions more frequently. Remember? Apparently several small meals are easier to digest than few large meals, makes sense I suppose. I don't know about you but my cat is always looking for more food and I find it difficult to remember exactly how much she has eaten in a day. With the Petmate LeBistro you simply measure out several days feed, the number of days of course depends upon how much your cat (or dog) eats, because of the hopper size. The smaller cat version holds 5 lb of food and the larger "dog" version holds 10 lbs of food. It's a neat solution and if used properly is an easy and simple method of keeping your pet being slimmer and healthier.

The other big benefit is that you can feed your pets while you are away. Just think about the advantages in both cost and convenience. No having to pay fees for your pets' accommodation, or the inconvenience of having to take and collect your pet, maybe even involving a long journey. We tend to go away for a few days quite a lot in order to see the children so the automatic feeder has proved to be invaluable.

Here's the point, the big plus, the automatic cat feeder, Petmate LeBistro can pay for itself in a very short time! How about that? That was the big decider for me!

Another good thing is the fact that it comes in two sizes, 5 lb and 10 lb, makes it suitable for both cats and dogs, it also comes in two colors.

It's easy to program and you can set it to dispense portions between ¼ of a cup and 2 cups at three selected times per day. You can only use it for dry cat or dog food only of course, but with the added benefit that it does keep it nice and fresh.

Because it is battery operated it has the convenience being usable anywhere, rather than having to be used near a power supply. It takes D size batteries and you will need three of them. Battery life varies depending on how frequently it is used, but should be between 6 and 12 months.

Dimensions are 15' high x 14.5" long and just under 9" wide and it comes complete with Food Chute, hopper and lid,, feeding bowl and operating instructions along with a 12 month warranty.

http://www.petmatelebistro.com

I'm a long time pet owner, and the two things that bug me are, how to make sure my pet doesn't overeat and the other is how to feed my cat when I'm away for a few days. I also figured that I'm not the only one with these issues.so I looked for the answer.. and hey presto I've found it, now I need to spread the word.

http://www.petmatelebistro.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment