Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Protection of furniture of cats

Cats love to use their claws, and we should probably recognize the confusion that they go through if they are not told. We expect that they know to scratch what and what not to scratch. They have to remember that we are all from our minds, when we say that they, "No!" No! "Scratch it!" Unfair is, we need to prevent that our furniture shredded this hill of tissue to do. There are some things you can do in order to scratch Kitty to something other than your favorite chair.

I have seven cats in the House and have many more over the years. One of the things I found that really helps is cat furniture. The cat condos, trees, perches and towers are a private playground just for them. They can jump, scratch and routes without limits and it makes them very happy. Cats love to "own" things. You are their fragrance everywhere on their furniture and, because no people to use it, it will give you. These have large sisal scratch make those cats are very attracted. You will learn, which is better, their claws sisal in than to dig the material on the couch.

Watch cats like things before they plunge in check them out, so that if they not immediately on the cat to jump Tower or tree, you give him time. You can also pinch, the some catnip on it or are treated at the various platforms. If you want to check, try it, they love in their own world of levels and scratching posts and dangly toys. My cats have a certain fondness for the sisal scratching posts contrary to my furniture. They can really dig in the sisal and because it is plant seem to the it.

To keep another way from scratching furniture is to use a product called "Sticky Paws", which is sold in pet stores and online. It is a clear double-sided tape, for the furniture. When you reach to scratch and dragging the sticky stuff it back immediately. I have good this for years and it works. I had never, that it is one of my surfaces to damage and the cats hate it. Finally, they leave that spot alone, and you can remove the tape. You will return not usually always on the spot.

So, if your cat is a field day with your furniture, try the "sticky Paws" or get them some cat furniture. I would use personally rather something that makes them happy, like the cat towers, or keeps them without any trauma, such as the band. These are the gentle ways to change their behavior and improve everyone's life.

Hello! I'm Sheila Bergquist and an avid animal lover. I am always looking for great products for our pets. I have to admit that I foolishly spoil me, as I am sure most of you do too. But they deserve it.

Check out my Web site:
http://www.thefurniture-for-Cats.com/
http://www.findheatedcatbedsandmore.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment