Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So keep your cat in a garden

This is a national dilemma, but every day hundreds of cats are killed on our nation streets. Fact! So how we our beloved pet prevent an other street cats traffic statistics?

, Which moved us based on a relatively busy road, but when our daughter asked to a kitten a few years ago it was too difficult to refuse it we are in a quiet suburb. Her first kitten brought her good luck until one night a few months later, they come not at home, on the next day we their kittens found squashed by the road their lies only a 100 metres away from home. As soon as we all had recovered from this sad time, I promised you an other cat, as long as I could cat-proof our garden.

I began to cat containment products for a solution to research, this was obviously a huge problem as every day, we calls from other concerned cat owners about the best way a cat included were always?

Our garden was contained by walls and at the rear of the property I thought fencing that would be too much of a problem, my daughter has a new kitten named Maisie so decided. I thought of the time that they would be out, that I would have a cat-proof garden. My first investment was to buy a role of netting and some wooden shares I screwed the fences and walls, after a weekend of fixing this you can imagine my dismay when within a week the cat only just upwards and scaled. Not to out maneuver easily I decided that my netting be bent inward at the top of the fence, so I quickly had angled some brackets at a friend's Maschinenfabrik, and set aside one day to install.

This seemed very successful and I was very pleased with my work as cat which seemed finally beaten, that is, until the CAT decided to scale some 30 ft firs at the end of the garden. After he has more than £ 400 on materials I was so far not too easily be beaten and looked A friend of mine had plan b by an American company PetSafe told me to a series of cat containment systems, manufactured. I contacted and soon had a meeting with the lady who runs the UK branch of the company.

Soon, she told me that in America the properties not fences have border, so that the only way, cats and dogs in a specific zone these containment systems are included. Basically the system works by the emission of a signal from a wire, which is set to the property, such as the cat the zone the cat approaches Gets a warning beep and when he approaches the border still a short burst of static. This short unpleasant feeling begins to teach the cat, where he can and can not roam as the small light collar, which carries the CAT are the signals to empower, who are trained, the cat.

If we the cat fence installed at home I was a little skeptical, but I could not believe how quickly Maisie learned that were the limits of strictly taboo. Through the pipe up on the fence about 180 cm from the ground set wants to jump, as a beep on it to create, Maisie as it approaches to the extent the cat not over more. Now we a cat that ensure safe in the garden without have to play in all, I fully realized that this kind of control systems is confrontation in some peoples eyes, but what we are talking, a situation, life and death. We are now actively selling this type of cat containment systems through our website and every day, the I with a cat lovers to talk about it in the location, certainly has her cat in a garden, I can honestly say that these systems save cats and therefore I wholeheartedly recommend them for all cat owners. Can reduce these unnecessary accidents.

http://www.easyanimal.co.UK/
Simple animal, Unit B2, white bridge Lane, stone, staffs, ST15 8LQ phone 01785 819507 sales@easyanimal.co.uk


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment