Saturday, August 20, 2011

How to deal with cat spray and female cat spray

I have a cat that was spraying in the vents of my truck bad about cat. I broke him by little sticky Roach fall on the hood of my truck. It became very clear that you did it, the Roach-fall from the had to peel when I feet. I know it sounds a bit cruel, but it was putting up there better than rat traps or to get rid of the cat.

I got rid of cat spray smell with baking soda and bleach. I mixed a little baking soda and water and it in the ventilation slots my truck together with a little bit of bleach poured. Seemed to do to get rid of the problem immediately to the cat spray smell.

Normally, when a small kitten starts to spray them lift their small tail and twitch it back and forth in a vibrant movement. Typically about 6 weeks it really no spray come on, are they go only through the motions. But they will try, trust me.

Cat spray should not be treated with ammonia, as it will make it even worse. If you notice, cat sorta smells spray such as ammonia. So why would you throw gas on the fire? It will step up only the cat spray smell.

I'll you some solid advice, that really works when you your cat, spraying in the House or in the same place and want to stop.

First you get a scratching post and put it in your garage or on the back porch, if you do not have a garage. A cat post contains Cat Nip, but not much. So the next you need to go to your local Walmart or wherever, and you can buy cat NIP. Pour all Cat Nip scratching post. The cat or cats are rather spray on the scratching post as apposed to your sofa or armchair. Trust me this really works.

There are more tips and tricks that will help you, spray to stop your cat if you your cat love. If you have not the patience is the only other alternative to make to stop your cat spray, get rid of the cat and not get an animal, the spraying.

I'm no expert cat although believe me, that I could qualify as one, if for no other reason than the fact that I had so many cats in my life. Both inside and outside cats.

So, if you really know how to best handle your want to cat spray smell, either click on this link and visit my blog where I go more in-depth or visit my blog here: http://www.cat-spray.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment